Become a San Diego Regional Arts & Culture Coalition member and support nearly 100 arts and culture organizations in San Diego County! Your support helps the Coalition become a stronger voice in our community and increases efforts to ensure public- and private-sector funding for arts and culture. And your vital support provides the Coalition with the resources and tools necessary to ensure arts and culture remain a top priority in California legislation and policy. With the Coalition’s benefits, being an arts and culture advocate has never been easier!
Become a Coalition member today!
- E-newsletter from the Coalition with issues that matter to you the most
- E-mail action alerts from the Coalition Chairman for easy access to the political process
- Invitations to quarterly Coalition advocacy meetings
- Invitations to regular breakfasts featuring elected officials and community leaders
- Invitations to special regional events with your legislators
- Advance access to the Arts and Culture Economic and Community Impact Report
- And more…
Minimum $50 per year — every contribution counts.
Let the Coalition be your organization’s advocate in becoming a vital part of the regional arts and culture community.
Annual Operating Budget Membership Dues
$10 million or more $250 per year
$5 million – $10 million $200 per year
$2 million – $5 million $150 per year
$500,000 – $2 million $100 per year
$150,000 – $500,000 $75 per year
$30,000 – $150,000 $50 per year
Under $30,000 $25 per year
- Business $100 per year
Supporting arts and culture is great for your business and our community.
Join or Renew
Questions: Jessica Amaya – email@example.com