Thank you to Californians for the Arts (CFTA) for providing these resources to make the inaugural Arts, Culture, and Creativity Month (ACCM) a success. If you were not able to attend our General Meeting on March 4th, you may access the PowerPoint presentation by clicking here.
This page will be updated regularly with collateral to help you and your organization plan your activities and events during Arts, Culture, and Creativity month. You may download and share this information with your colleagues.
Call to Action
- Register to participate in Arts, Culture, and Creativity month.
- Spread the word. Share this link or this page.
- Attend the Arts Advocacy Training on March 21st in Chula Vista.
- Read the Ways to Engage guide from CFTA to learn about the different ways to participate in ACCM.
- Submit your event to Californians for the Arts for ACCM partnership consideration.
Keep Your Legislators Informed by Sending a Letter
Write to the chairs of the Senate and Assembly Budget Committees asking for their commitment to funding the California Arts Council (CAC). Use this template and use this link to find your elected officials.
Place an Op-Ed in Your Local Newspaper
- Writing a letter to the editor of a local newspaper is a quick, simple and free method of raising the public’s awareness on a topic.
- Write an article about the impact of arts, culture, and creativity in your community.
- Use data, tell a compelling impact story.
Logos / Images
Right click on each image to download and save. You may incorporate these images in the promotion of your events, social media, and programs.